MRS. TEXAS 2022
BBA in Business, MBA; CEO, UI Global Brands
THREE WORDS THAT DESCRIBE ME
Charismatic | Funny | Authentic
- “Woman Of The Year,” 2018
- “Economic Empowerer of the Year,” 2019
- “Outstanding Young Alumni of the Year,” 2017
- “Philanthropist of the Year,” 2018 “Top 25 Moguls” and “Influencers to Know.” 2019
- YMCA Volunteer of the Year 2021
- WMU Distinguished Alumni of the Year 2021
- Served 700+ young students in DFW with free lunch
- Minnie’s Food Pantry, Served at the pantry feeding the homeless
- Created Women’s Day Out Program for Local Businesses in Frisco
- Created mentoring program for 500 women around the country.
- Created a Girls Youth Ministry for a local Little Elm, TX Church
- Funded and coordinated an opportunity for Boys and Girls Club kids to see a Roughriders Baseball Game
- Creator of Frisco YMCA’s Cheerleading team
- Frisco YMCA Soccer Coach
I am a lover of all things health and beauty. I am a Violinist, Cheerleading Coach, Kick Ball Player, Zumba Instructor, and CEO of a beauty business that sells to 30,000 U.S. stores including Ulta and Target. I am a seasoned executive with a Masters in Business. I am a creative thought-leader and have designed my own clothing and beauty line sold in Macy’s Department Stores. Dedicated to girls and women, my mission is to inspire women to see, appreciate and preserve their unique beauty inside and out.
Book Mrs. Texas!
I'm always looking for new and exciting opportunities. Let's connect.